Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Flight

I walked into the plane and looked at the people hustling about and talking excitedly and thought to myself that these strangers were my partners in adventure for the next six to seven hours. If anything should go wrong, these would be the people whom I would suffer with, survive with, fight with, and, in extreme circumstances, eat. Just sayin.

I sat down and began the flight that can only be described as 6.5 hours of pure bliss. Not only did they feed me pasta and brownies and give me wine, but I also got to watch the Justin Bieber movie. It made me cry.

I think that this would be a good moment to point out that Snoop Dogg has some solid advice to dole out. I’ve provided a link for clarification:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmov8l_CauA

As you can see, Doggy Dog here has not been singing about bitches and weed all these years because he had nothing better to say. Turns out he’s been holding back on all of us.

Things I learned today:

If you leave your tray out in the airplane while you’re sleeping you wake up to marvelous things. (A muffin)

I love Justin Bieber. HAHA, just kidding! I knew that already.


!

1 comment:

  1. No need to worry! We've come a long way since the first Fokker Airplane (referred to as the Mother Fokker Airplane).

    ReplyDelete